Saturday, July 29th

Owen and I have decided to wait until I go into labor naturally. When I go into labor, we will go straight in for a c-section. As his head is already big, we don’t want to put baby Dorje through unnecessary stress trying to fit through the birth canal.

We will post here and send an email when I go into labor so you can pray for us during that critical time.

Thank you.

Speak Your Mind